Kiewit Shea Traylor (KSTJV) is pleased to announce that we have been awarded the contract to perform progressive design build services for VTA’s BART Silicon Valley Phase II Extension – Tunnel and Trackwork Project (CP2). At this time, the awarded contract is limited to an innovations study, initial design, programming services and limited early works (Stage 1). We anticipate a major construction award in 18-24 months (Stage 2).
KSTJV, a joint venture between Kiewit Infrastructure West Co., JF Shea Construction, Inc., and Traylor Brothers Construction, is committed to:
- Providing meaningful and equitable opportunities for a broad range of small and diverse businesses in the local and surrounding communities
- Stewardship to ensure maximum return on VTA’s investment to build business and workforce capacity
- Operating with transparency and accountability to the community and key stakeholders
- Inclusive and equitable contracting and hiring practices to promote diverse representation
- Working proactively and collaboratively to understand community/small business concerns and impacts
- Working with VTA to mitigate business interruption
Connection. Community. Opportunity.
VTA BART Silicon Valley Phase II Extension Program. Let’s Build Together.
Join Our Bidder’s List